We here at The CTRL Pad want you to have the best party experience possible.
As such we have devised the following information to help us plan and run your party smoothly.
We invite the birthday guest and their friends to participate in a tournament which will see the winning team/squad/individual receive a prize and the chance to top our very own leader board!
All our consoles and games (age appropriate) are offered for regular play for the duration of your visit (a full list is available on our website).
Minimum charge is 10 people (we can accommodate fewer, but minimum charge will apply)
We may wish to use photographs or videos for promotional/publicity purposes, on our website and social media pages (e.g.: Tournament winners). We respect the wishes of individuals who do not wish for their own or their child’s image to be used. Staff will make lead parent aware prior to any pictures being taken. Once we no longer need the pictures for publicity purposes we will delete them. You can ask to see a copy of images we hold of your child or ask for them to be deleted at any time by contacting. Staff are responsible for safe use of equipment and structure of visit. Children remain the responsibility of accompanying parents throughout the visit. Parents will assume responsibility for respectful use of all equipment during the visit.
Rules of Play
For the comfort and enjoyment of all our customers we ask all our visitors to adhere to our rules of play.
Parents and guardians agree to the following:
- Adhere to current restrictions and guidance regarding Covid-19
- Remain on the premises at all times
- Monitor their child to ensure he/she is capable of using the equipment safely and respectfully
- Know the location of their child at all times and ensure their child is able to locate them. Parents and guardians know their child’s capabilities, so they should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this.
- We require at least one adult for every 5 children visiting to ensure an appropriate level of supervision is maintained.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. The CTRL Pad does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Age restrictions apply. Should you wish for your child to play on age restricted material please request a consent form to permit this (The CTRL Pad reserve the right to refuse use of games based on their PEGI etc. ratings and in game content)
- No items which may be deemed as unsafe will be allowed to be brought into The CTRL Pad.
- It is not recommended that children who are feeling unwell are allowed to participate in play.
- Fighting, bullying, use of bad language will not under any circumstances be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- For the safety of others, the management reserve the right to remove any unruly children from the premises
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care at all times whilst in The CTRL Pad and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interest of Health and Safety please report any concerns to staff who will be happy to assist. The CTRL Pad have an ongoing commitment to providing a safe environment and safe play.
- Report ALL accidents to a member of staff to ensure any necessary assistance is provided and to minimise re-occurrence. Any accident will be logged.
- All damages to The CTRL Pad either deliberate or accidental MUST be reported to a member of staff immediately.
- The CTRL Pad may seek to reclaim the cost of any damaged equipment. Any damage will be logged.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
Parents should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using any equipment The CTRL Pad cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of incorrect or unsupervised use.
Agreement of terms and conditions
Lead Parent agrees to the following :
Ensure they provide The CTRL Pad with any information relevant to any person within their party that may require additional consideration.
Communicate The Rules of Play to all parents/carers prior to visit.
Accepts responsibility for any loss or damage to equipment during visit.
- Children remain the responsibility of the lead parent and accompanying adults throughout the visit.
- Personal property remains the responsibility of the children and or the lead parent throughout the visit. The CTRL Pad will provide an area to place items such as jackets, gift bags etc however The CTRL Pad are not responsible for the safety of these items.
- Personal belongings MUST NOT be left unattended.
- Children will not leave The CTRL Pad without an identified adult (Lead parent responsible in ensuring children remain in The CTRL Pad and do not leave unaccompanied or with an adult not known to the child).
- Content creation corner is accesible with staff supervision and in line with community guidelines and online safety guidance.
- All equipment including but not limited to: Control Pad’s, Consoles, VR headset, Chairs, Disc’s, Gaming rigs, gaming accessories will be used respectfully at all times
- No guest to operate any equipment unsupervised.
- No running within The CTRL Pad.
- No throwing or any misuse of equipment.
- No in game purchases.
- When not in use, control pads must be placed back with the corresponding console. Staff will check each console and pad following use.
- No food or drinks to be consumed within reach of the consoles.
- No equipment must leave The CTRL Pad at ANY time.
- Lead Parent accepts responsibility for any loss or damage to equipment during visit
- Parents should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using any equipment The CTRL Pad cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of incorrect or unsupervised use.